NEW ENROLLMENT SPECIAL – CALL 301-248-1660 or 301-248-1111 for details.
|$225-$280||Infants to 2 years of age|
|$195-$205||Pre-school program (3 years and up)|
|$85||Before or After Care (1 to 2 hours)|
|$170-$185||Before and After Care (2 to 4 hours)|
|$50/day||Daily Care (alternative care) - 3 years and up|
|$65/day||Daily Care (alternative care) - under 3 years|
|$65||Additional fee - schools are closed all day (emergency care only) - under 2 years|
|$30/day||Additional fee - schools are closed 1/2 day - for school age children|
|$185 per week||Summer Program|
|$1.00/minute||Child arrives earlier or picked up later than the time agreed upon *(cash pymt is due at time of pickup)*|
|$15/$25 additional per week||Potty Training Fee 12 months/2 yrs and older|
|$10||Late fee if payment is received after Monday A.M.|
|$10||Assessed in addition to late payment fee each day thereafter|
|$20 per hour||Extended Care - pymt due at time of pick-up of child (under 2 yrs)|
|$15 per hour||Extended Care-pymt due at time of pick-up of child (over 2 yrs)|
|$100 (depending on age)||Extended Night Care - pymt due at time of pickup (5:30 until 7pm)|
- Payments are due weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Please discuss options with the Center Administrator.
- If weekly, payments are due every Monday by 9:00 AM.
- Cash is preferred in an enclosed envelope, but checks are accepted. Full payment is still due when your child is not in attendance at the Center.
Extended Night Care hours:
- One day advance notice is to be given to the Director in order to utilize this service.
- Bag lunch and disposable drinks are required for both Center locations.
- Lunches must also be provided by parents when children attend special outings and events.